The future of work is flexible, and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic, and we are embracing work flexibility
Many positions and locations will provide you with the choice of in office work, distributed or hybrid. We collaborate with each employee to develop their preferred work environment.
This position is a great way for motivated individuals to develop within the rapidly growing software sales & marketing arena.
- Working in partnership with your Account Executive, you are responsible for outbound prospecting and qualifying leads that will lead to multiple meetings within a large account.
- Engaging prospects by phone, email and through social (i.e., LinkedIn)
- Identifying and connecting with key Influencers and decision makers - up to, and including, senior level professionals.
- As part of the strategic account plan, analysing prospect’s pain points, capturing business needs and requirements and moving leads to meetings.
- Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of key vertical industries and top use cases.
- Develop and nurture a book of business for continued success in delivering sales qualified leads.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience.
- An entrepreneurial attitude, where being a self-starter is essential, along with determination and resourcefulness is required.
- Experience in business development, sales, or customer service where you have had to engage at different levels across organisations
- Organizational skills, ability to conduct research and comfortable using services such as Discover.Org, ZoomInfo, etc..
- Coachable, team oriented and the desire to learn
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment and easily pivot if needed
- Fluent in English
- Experience in tech, SaaS, dot.com or similar
- B2B experience
- Experience managing and qualifying leads
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM
- Additional EMEA languages desirable
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Privacy Center.