OneSpan is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join our team in Montréal. The Email Marketing Specialist is concerned first and foremost with leveraging technology to improve the productivity of the marketing team, increase marketing return on investment and to help achieve the department’s goals – namely the generation and nurturing of leads. Working closely with the Senior Marketing Operations Manager the Specialist will be primarily responsible for email marketing, database segmentation/list building, data analysis & QA, landing page creation and report building.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and execute email campaigns and nurturing streams
- Prepare and maintain CRM mailing lists for marketing campaigns
- Email planning, list pulls, segmentation, email development, scheduling and deployment, A/B testing, post-campaign analysis and performance reporting.
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues on the role of email in campaigns/initiatives including key messaging and design requirements
- Track, analyze and share results of email campaigns to guide continuous improvement.
- Provide support of CRM/data quality efforts by monitoring and processing contact updates, returned mail, email bounce backs and contact subscription preferences
- Perform data entry/import lead lists and maintenance to ensure the accuracy and consistency of data/segmentation
- Process contact subscription preferences and ensure compliance with data protection
- Create reports and dashboards to monitor and optimize marketing programs
- Provide administrative support for mailing list creation, maintenance and tracking
- Provide Marketo support in lead and funnel tracking, data analysis, etc.
- As required support the team with updating website and creating landing pages
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications etc.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- HTML/CSS experience and skills
- Email marketing design (DreamWeaver), testing (Litmus) and execution (ESP such as Vertical Response, MailChimp) experience
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well organized and self-motivated.
- Ability to manage competing priorities from a number of internal clients
- Graphic design (Photoshop/InDesign) experience a plus