OneSpan is looking for a INFRASTRUCTURE INCIDENT MANAGER to join our team in MONTRÉAL. You will be accountable for the execution of the Critical Incident Service Restoration process in your area of responsibility by managing your own set of critical incidents.
You will be responsible of communicating the progress of Critical Incident resolution to OneSpan SaaS Cloud management / OneSpan Business and will participate in the Post Incident review after Critical Incident resolution. You will be one of the Escalation contacts for Critical Incidents within OneSpan and will be utilizing the ServiceNow Incident Management platform.
- Takes the ownership of the Critical Incident and ensures the analysis of its business impact and the coordination / driving of the resolution by synchronizing efforts and bringing together the relevant resolution teams.
- Acts as a liaison with team managers of all Technical Experts (or support teams) to ensure swift resolution of incidents within service level agreement targets.
- Chairs the Critical Incident Management technical bridges meetings as well as management calls aiming at keeping management informed about the progress of the critical incident resolution.
- Contributes to the activation of ad hoc communication plans for specific critical incidents and procedure when relevant.
- After critical incident resolution, coordinates the post incident review with the involved delivery teams and ensures that, following the resolution of each incident, that the incident is documented and logged appropriately.
- Ensures that, following the resolution of each P1 Incident, problem management is initiated to diagnose the underlying cause of the Incident.
- Actively communicates with the different members of the teams involved in the Critical Incident Management resolution.
- Ensures terminology used (technical or business) is understood by both business and technical teams.
- Availability to work outside normal business hours for on call rotations as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or any relevant field
- ITIL foundation certification or ITIL intermediate qualification (Service Operation / Operational Support & Analysis)
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in Incident Management in complex technology environment.
- Experience coordinating a team of people in multicultural environment, including IT providers, OneSpan technical teams.
- Demonstrated experience in customer services and communicating effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience in notification tools such as OpsGenie, PagerDuty, VictorOps, etc
- Experience in Incident Management platforms such as ServiceNow, etc
- Must be technically literate and be able to articulate technical issues in a meaningful way to both engineers and executive level management
- Highly independent and self-directed individual capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a sense of urgency
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of process and IT service management concepts such as ITIL and ITSM.
- Thorough knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, and methodologies
- Thorough knowledge of business functions and extensive understanding of business operations, strategies, and objectives
- Background and experience in one or many of the IT domains below is beneficial:
- Network (WAN, LAN, WLAN, Proxy, Firewall,)
- Cloud Services
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We believe that hiring the best talent, will lead to the creation of better products and services.