OneSpan is looking for a "International Sales Development Manager" to join our team in Brussels, Belgium or London, United Kingdom.
The "International Sales Development Manager" will manage the international Sales Development Representatives (SDR's). SDRs qualify marketing-generated demand, which is demonstrated by engagement with marketing campaigns, specific actions by prospects, or meeting the scoring threshold set by a marketing automation platform (MAP).
In this role he/she will partner closely with the marketing lead generation manager, product marketing, and regional sales leaders to deliver a steady flow of qualified sales opportunities that will contribute to the sales pipeline. The International SDR Manager ensures the team meets its daily activity and engagement objectives as well as achieves its assigned monthly, quarterly and annual quotas. In order to achieve these objectives, the International SDR manager ensures all team members receive regular and ongoing training updates on the OneSpan solutions, value propositions and sales techniques. The manager works closely with the Lead Generation team to ensure campaign briefings are conducted in order to maximize MQL conversion rates. He/she ensures all necessary materials (such as scripts, email templates, cheat sheets, etc) are prepared and shared with his team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads an international team of SDRs, including coaching and managing team members on a one to one basis to enable them to hit the regional team quotas.
- Qualify the generated Marketing Qualified Leads into early stage revenue opportunities (Sales Qualified Leads)
- Closely collaborate and coordinate market development efforts with the Sales & Marketing Lead Generation departments
- Measure, analyze and report on the team’s hard and soft KPIs on a regular basis via standardized Salesforce dashboards
- Create and executes telemarketing scripts
- Ensures CRM data quality and completeness by logging all prospect interactions in Salesforce.
- Use established criteria to qualify opportunities before passing them to field reps or channel partners
- Bachelor degree or equivalent sales management related experience
- Extensive experience with Salesforce or similar CRM system
- Strong skills in qualifying prospects
- Ability to articulate a strong value proposition
- Five years of team lead or manager experience in a call center context is required (market/business development, customer success, telesales,…)
- Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Skilled at active listening to assess team needs and opportunities
- Fluent in English and at least 1 other language
- Prior Inside Sales and/or customer success experience
- Experience or knowledge in anti-fraud or e-signature is a plus
- A record of exceeding quotas in previous positions
- Familiar with social media engagements tools (LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, Twitter)
- Prior experience in the IT sector and/or B2B environment
- Occasional travel will be required (no more than 20% of the time)
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We believe that hiring the best talent, will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans. For more information please visit our Privacy Center