The Director of Sales Operations and Systems will be assisting our SVP of Global Sales & VP of Global Sales Operations on the execution of our customer facing GTM model. Operational execution of sales, CS, and PS of our FY 20 top objectives and initiatives. Some of the responsibilities include reporting and analysis, as well as system and process documentation and training to ensure smooth operation across the company. This individual will also be responsible for optimizing and customizing Salesforce as needed to promote growth and development.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Create Tableau executive reports for SVP of Sales
- Create and maintain documentation on processes for all customer facing organization
- Bridge OneSpan organizational needs of SFDC from a sales, order admin, fulfillment, rev rec, marketing, and a main interface point o our CIO, systems teams and SVP of Sales & VP of Global Sales Operations
- Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements
- Intimately understand how Sales uses Salesforce.com (SFDC) (field sales, renewal team, order admin, Customer Success Representatives, etc.). This includes understanding the local variances.
- Identify Process KPIs to monitor
- Document process flows and work various departments to improve and enforce business processes
- Learn OneSpan products and understand the differences in provisioning/fulfillment processes around them
- Assist in testing any developments or changes on the SFDC environment
- Work with the training team on training material for onboarding new employees
- Promote SFDC best practice adoption
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related scientific or technical discipline
- 7+ years of professional experience, preferably in operations, business intelligence, or other equally rigorous and quantitative positions
- At least 4-5 years of total hands on experience with Salesforce
- Strong technical and development knowledge of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and SOA integration
- Strong communicator who can work effectively in a collaborative but deadline-driven environment and can effectively adapt to changing technology and apply it to business needs
- Able to convey complex information to non-technical stakeholders
- You have experience working with and influencing decision-makers and executive leadership in the past
- You’re a creative problem solver who identify problems unilaterally and recommend effective plans of action
- You get excited by working with data, measuring performance, and making objective decisions based on quantitative and/or deductive reasoning
- You have experience crafting results in an independent role.
- You’re able to work independently, take initiative, and remain flexible in an ever-changing environment