The future of work is flexible and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic and we are embracing work flexibility. Whenever possible, you can choose when you wish to come into the office and when you wish to work from home and get to enjoy the benefits of both worlds.
OneSpan is looking for an APPLICATION SUPPORT SPECIALIST to join our team in Montréal for our Latin American market. The Support Analyst has responsibility for the handling of all 1st line support cases in the assigned region in a knowledgeable, courteous and responsive way. While meeting initial response time Service Levels for all cases in the assigned region, you will triage and meet overall response time Service Levels for assigned cases. Additionally, the Support Analyst is responsible for suggesting improvements to the case handling process and service requests.
By joining the Customer Support, you will be part of valued A-Class team who is dedicated and determined to offer a word-class technical support to our clients. This team is fully committed to our customers’ success. Their knowledgeable and highly responsive services and support team’s mission is to ensure timely implementation and problem resolution in the most courteous manner.
Fluency in Spanish and / or Portuguese would be of great advantage for this role.
- Deliver World class customer support in a knowledgeable, courteous and responsive way
- Ensure that all cases received are recorded in the ticketing tool
- Assign priority to tickets based upon impact to the users and the SLA guidelines
- Identify nature of tickets based upon reported symptoms and categorization rules
- Provide first-line investigation and diagnosis of all cases
- Document troubleshooting steps and resolution details
- Submit suggestions for service requests
- Responsible for communication, keeping customers informed about their ticket status at agreed intervals
- Associate tickets with other records (i.e. Enhancement request, R&D tickets, emails, Knowledge Articles, Known Errors, )
- Escalate Major Incidents to the Incident Manager
- Delegates responsibility by assigning tickets to the appropriate escalation line for resolution
- Performs post-resolution customer review to ensure that all work services are functioning properly, and all ticket documentation is complete
- Proactively escalate tickets at risk of breaching Service Level Agreement, to the Incident Manager
- Provides customer with training and assistance on secure use of our applications and systems
- Ensures compliance to global operational standards, procedures and best
- Always ensures protection of customer systems and information
- Position could include shift work and/or on-call duties
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience in a Customer/Technical Support environment
- Strong communication skills (written/spoken) - English and Spanish or Portuguese
- Well-organized with attention to detail
- Good customer-approach/very customer-centric
- Windows – MS Office
The more of the following requirements, the better:
- Programming Languages (JAVA, C#, …)
- Scripting (HTML, JSON, CSS, …)
- General Networking Knowledge
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans, for more information please visit our Talent Acquisition Privacy Center