At OneSpan, we're reimagining trust to help businesses to thrive by enabling secure, compliant, and frictionless digital agreements and transactions. Across the globe, we are trusted by global enterprises, including more than 60% of the world's largest 100 banks, to enrich their customer experience and mitigate threats today, while preparing to take full advantage of what's coming tomorrow. With a bold vision and an ambitious opportunity ahead of us, we are looking for creative thinkers and fearless ideas that will disrupt our industry.
- Developing new prospects (new logos) while differentiating and upselling OneSpan value proposition. Work to identify and implement new and improved sales presentations to negotiate and overcome sales objections.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives and sales quotas, while ensuring the optimum customer experience and satisfaction.
- Work within set key performance measurements defined by management team and process sales transactions using internal provisioning systems and follow set processes and procedures. Provide and update timely forecast and opportunity details within Salesforce CRM.
- Responsible for additional job duties such as meeting outbound call and sales goals as assigned. This would involve follow-up with prospects as well as upsell to existing customers.
- Work with colleagues and immediate supervisions to ensure that proven sales techniques are followed and enhanced.
- Set-up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
- A few years of direct/high-touch sales experience within Japanese territory, focusing on FSI (Financial Services Industry) with a strong emphasis on security solutions, including SaaS models related to authentication, digital agreements, electronic signatures, and workflow automation
- Proven success as a hunter and a field sales expert, adept at securing new logo accounts.
- Exceptional communication skills coupled with a client-centric attitude that fosters strong relationships.
- Assertive and autonomous professional with adept negotiation skills for effective interactions with clients.
- Demonstrated track record of consistently surpassing targets and achieving new account acquisitions.
- Proficiency in thriving within a fast-paced, high-performance team environment characterized by open communication and collaboration.
- Ability to navigate and excel amidst ambiguity, showcasing adaptability in evolving processes.
- Self-reliant and proactive, with a knack for seeking resources and support when required to ensure success.
- Native Japanese speaker, English proficiency is a bonus.
- Enthusiastic about and comfortable with a full-time office-based work arrangement.
- Recognizes and values teamwork, contributing effectively to collective objectives.
At OneSpan, we challenge the now by thinking ahead, speaking up, and working together to constantly improve. Everyone is an integral part of our mission, with an equal opportunity to participate and make a global impact. Because we know that real connections are built on autonomy and trust, we always engage with open minds and promote diversity in our thinking and in our culture. The more voices we have represented and amplified, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and drive our industry forward. That's why we encourage everyone to bring their whole self to work and be open to different ideas, new challenges, and new possibilities.