Deliver & manage documents in real-time
- Drag & drop signature blocks and fields into documents
- Invite customers, partners, suppliers and internal team members to e-sign
- Automatically archive e-signed documents in SharePoint
- Share documents with a group of users
- Use and save templates to automate future transactions
Manage and monitor transactions
- Track the progress of individual electronic transactions to keep business moving
- Dashboards and reporting capabilities enable real-time visibility of transactions within your organization or group
Secure and legal
- The most comprehensive electronic evidence in the industry
- E-signed documents included embedded audit trails and tamper evident signatures
Organizations use Microsoft® SharePoint® to organize, track and store documents for projects and teams. When it comes to getting documents signed however, processes often fall to paper which can cause frustrating delays and even stall projects.
OneSpan Sign™ for Microsoft SharePoint is an integrated solution for preparing, managing and sending documents for e-signature directly from a SharePoint library or your desktop. By ensuring that the process stays 100 percent digital, you can help keep your business and projects moving.
OneSpan Sign for SharePoint handles many different scenarios, including:
- Multiple documents with unlimited page counts and sizes
- Adding signers from Active Directory, a pre-defined group of users or using external email addresses
- Multiple authentication methods
- Built-in reminders and expiration dates
- Serial and parallel signing
- Online and in-person signing
- Signing on mobile devices
Add e-signatures to everyday documents, such as project plans, statements of work (SOW), HR forms, offers, contracts and agreements.
Senders initiate the creation of a transaction from SharePoint (select signers, prepare documents and choose other e-signature options), and:
- Send transactions for signature
- Monitor progress in real-time
- View e-signed documents and the audit trail, stored in SharePoint
Signers receive an email inviting them to e-sign documents. They authenticate themselves, gain access to the document(s) and click to sign.
Administrators create, share and manage templates.
From the e-signature provider that:
- Powers e-contracting processes for the largest contracting organization in the world, the General Services Administration (GSA); as well as NASA JPL, the U.S. Air Force, RBC Royal Bank, Bosch Automotive, and pharmaceutical distributors, hospitals and healthcare organizations.
- Processes more than 600 million documents annually for some of the world’s biggest brands and security conscious organizations, including the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff, U.S. Bank, BMW Financial Services, Santander Consumer Bank, RBC Royal Bank of Canada, Country Insurance, 21st Century Insurance, American National, Principal Financial Group, USDA, the entire U.S. Army and many more.
- Has been repeatedly recognized for outstanding customer service, including being named 2014 and 2013 Leader in Customer Satisfaction by enterprise software review site G2 Crowd, and an award from GEICO for “dedication, customer focus and fanatical service”. In 2013, OneSpan received a top rating of 94% for customer satisfaction, winning Gold in the 2013 Novarica Average Customer Experience (ACE) rankings for the insurance industry.
Most flexible solution
- Most deployment options, on-premises or in the cloud – for any project size, complexity or budget
- Configurable workflows and a range of user authentication options and signature capture methods
Highest adoption rates
- Best signer experience – from simple to the most complex workflows
- Ease of use across all channels from 20+ years of best practices
Strongest legal protection
- Document and process evidence together protect against legal/compliance risk
- Easy to demonstrate electronic evidence
Simple and secure signing and verification
- Tamper-evident seal for each signature
- Consistent audit trails
- One-click, vendor-independent verification of signatures