Recorded on: May 31, 2022
Host: Paul Hindle, Editor, FinTech Futures
- Raquel Lima, E-Signature Product Manager, OneSpan
Saira Khan, Head of Innovation & Partnerships at First Direct Bank
- Mo Fadaei, Director of Banking Platforms and Partnerships, Recognise Bank
Banks and financial institutions often turn to automation to fix abandonment rates, but a fully automated, self-service experience isn’t necessarily optimal for every type of banking activity. To drive up digital completion rates, banks need to give customers the self-service they want, yet still offer the human connection of the branch experience.
By infusing human help into the digital journey, banks can lower digital abandonment rates while leveraging the best of the branch and call centre.
Experts will discuss the following points and more:
- How and when to infuse the human element into digital processes to ensure the best experience at all times for your customers
- Taking a pragmatic approach to removing friction in traditional product origination and customer servicing processes
- Navigating regulatory compliance to advance your digital agendas and transform your services