How five lenders successfully deployed e-signatures to drive new business: eSignLive hosts free webcast to share insights
During the webcast, Mr. Laurie will highlight project drivers, solution requirements, scope and results from these real-world customer deployments of electronic signatures, including:
- Online Retail Credit: How this UK mail order giant reduced the high rate of incomplete or unreturned paperwork associated with online credit applications.
- In-Branch Consumer and Small Business Loans: What impact moving to paperless loan processing across its 3,000 retail branches will have at a top 10 U.S. Bank.
- Point-of-Sale Auto Financing: Why a leading auto-finance company uses the iPad in combination with electronic signatures across its dealership to improve customers service and win new customers.
- Online Mortgage Origination: How a leading online mortgage lender achieved 90% e-signature adoption by its customers, and why it now sees 10 – 15% higher closing rates.
- Online Student Lending: How a leading Student Loan Guarantor has made it easier for students to apply for financial aid.
About Silanis Silanis' solutions have processed hundreds of millions of e-signatures since the company was founded in 1992 (50 million in 2010 alone), making it the most widely used e-signature solution. The world’s largest insurance and financial services companies, government agencies, and service providers depend on Silanis to accelerate business transactions and reduce costs while improving compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. The company’s on-premise, cloud and SaaS e-signature solutions eliminate manual, paper-based processing to enable e-commerce and e-government transactions to be executed fully electronically from start to finish.