Recorded on: February 16, 2022
- Glenn Rothenberg, Principal, RedMountain Advisors
- Mary Ellen Power, VP of Marketing, OneSpan
As we continue to see a rise in remote working, both agents and customers want to enjoy the flexibility of conducting business remotely. However, despite a surge in all things digital, human connection is still valued. It’s important to remember “digital-first” doesn’t equal “digital-only”. As consumer habits continue to evolve, insurers must understand how and when to inject digital into the customer experience. Whether issuing a new policy, processing a claim, or adjusting premiums and coverage for renewals, a digitally enhanced journey results in increased completion rates throughout each step of the digital agreement and e-signing process.
In this webcast, experts explore how to modernize digital processes and review the top digitization trends and technologies that are reshaping the insurance ecosystem.
- How to humanize B2B, B2B2C, and D2C interactions by leveraging hybrid human-digital features
- Security and compliance considerations for remote, high-stakes customer-facing channels
- How to assess your digital maturity level, define “ease of use” for all players in the insurance life cycle and steps for modernizing inefficient paper-based processes