As carriers and broker-dealers focus on their digital transformation priorities, completing agreements is at the center of insurance. Whether completing a standard auto insurance policy or a complex claims agreement, customers expect insurers to have the ability to have meaningful, two-way conversations whenever they need them to happen, across their preferred channels (mobile, web, in-person, virtual).
However, one of the big lessons to come out of the pandemic is the importance of embracing the human side of the business. In a marketplace that relies heavily on an external salesforce to service customers, the challenge is how to provide a superior customer experience within the confines of remote digital processes. Despite a surge in all-things “digital”, customers still value the human connection, especially where collaboration is important.
As businesses rethink customer engagement in a hybrid world, it’s time to shift away from one-way, transactional communications to meaningful, two-way customer conversations. In this webinar, Smart Communications and OneSpan experts will discuss essential technologies that offer new ways of doing things, driven by consumers’ demands for a more digital, personalized two-way interaction.
We will cover:
- How to keep conversations “conversational” in a self-service and agent- and broker-led digital channels
- How to transform traditional forms processes to create more modern customer acquisition, onboarding, and servicing experiences
- How to develop a hybrid model to address new and evolving consumer behaviors in a remote-first world
- How to replicate in-person interactions through digital platforms that integrate e-signature, identity proofing, rich collaboration, and intelligent forms capabilities
- Mary Ellen Power, Vice President, Marketing, OneSpan
- Ruth Fisk, VP Insurance Marketing, Smart Communications
- Richard Sachar, Director, FinTech Global