The future of work is flexible, and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic, and we are embracing work flexibility. Many positions and locations will provide you with the choice of in office work, distributed or hybrid. We collaborate with each employee to develop their preferred work environment.
This position is open to candidates who have their residence in Belgium.
As a ‘Hardware Electronics Design Engineer’ you will design & develop hardware for secure devices produced in mass quantities and will keep in touch with embedded software development. You will be actively involved in the development of our DIGIPASS® product line and its related equipment needed for the mass-production plants.
- Design and develop hardware suited for mass-production
- Assist in defining Technical Product Specifications
- Design of electronics circuit schematics
- Design PCB lay-out/routing
- Build and test prototypes / Soldering skills
- Testing and validation of the electronics circuits
- Design for cost optimization (VA/VE)
- Immunity (EMC) & lifecycle testing
- Selection & validation of components
- You have obtained a Master or Bachelor in Electronics Engineering, or equivalent.
- Experience in analogue and digital design is a must.
- You have extensive knowledge of PCB schematics & lay-out tools (e.g. Altium).
- Firmware (embedded) development is a bonus.
- You are an experienced and communicative developer who can work independently and precise. Quality is of high importance to you.
- You are a team player with a hands-on mentality.
- Language skills: English.
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Driver's license is required
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant, and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
OneSpan provides a safe and drug-free working environment for its employees and to meet or exceed the standards of all applicable laws and regulations governing workplace safety, health and the environment.
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Privacy Center.