The future of work is flexible, and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic, and we are embracing work flexibility
Many positions and locations will provide you with the choice of in office work, distributed or hybrid. We collaborate with each employee to develop their preferred work environment.
OneSpan is looking for a Product Design Engineer to join our team in Brussels, Belgium.
As a ‘Product Design Engineer’ you will design & develop the formfactors for secure devices produced in mass quantities and will keep in close touch with the hardware electronics engineers. You will be actively involved in the development of our DIGIPASS® product line, more specifically new product ranges, concept designs, prototyping, material selection, 3D drawings, follow-up of mold manufacturing and its related equipment needed for the mass-production plants.
- Design and develop innovative and esthetically pleasing products suited for mass-production
- Build and test prototypes (3D printing)
- Design for cost optimization (VA/VE) and design for assembly
- Creation of 2D and 3D technical drawings
- Mechanical validation of key components and injection plastics
- Design of test fixtures
- Maintenance and optimization actions on our current product line
- Environmental testing and validation of prototypes during the different stages of the product development
- Communication with our part suppliers and EMS partners
- You have obtained a Master in Product Development, Industrial Design/Engineering or equivalent by experience
- Several years of experience in plastics and injection molding design
- You have extensive knowledge of 3D CAD tools (preferably PTC Creo)
- You have experience with Graphic tools such as Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator
- Knowledge of a Product Life Cycle Management System (e.g. PTC Windchill) is a bonus
- Design creativity and problem solving is a must
- You are an experienced and communicative designer who can work independently and precise
- Quality and detail are of high importance to you
- You are a team player with a hands-on mentality
- Eager to learn new developments in the market (design, technology, production techniques)
- Experience with 3D rendering software (e.g. KeyShot) is a plus
- Language skills: English
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Privacy Center.