The future of work is flexible, and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic, and we are embracing work flexibility. Many positions and locations will provide you with the choice of in office work, distributed or hybrid. We collaborate with each employee to develop their preferred work environment.
OneSpan is looking for a Support Specialist in India. This position is open to candidates who have their residence in India.
- Investigate and diagnose tickets to obtain resolution as quickly as possible
- Document troubleshooting steps and resolution details
- Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Create and submit knowledge articles
- Provide specialized investigation and diagnosis of all tickets
- Verify resolution with end-users and resolve assigned tickets
- Escalate Major Incidents to the Incident Manager
- Proactively escalate tickets at risk of breaching Service Level Agreement/Operational Level Agreement to the Incident Manager
- Escalate & prioritize unresolved Incidents to 3rd line
- Customer focus on Key Account Management
- Inside knowledge of customers’ business, infrastructure, used products
- Weekly call with the customer to check open incidents, future projects, recent changes
- Monthly reporting
- Attend troubleshooting calls
- Ensures protection of customer systems and information at all times
- Occasional travel can be required (up to 5-10%)
- Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in a Customer/Technical Support environment
- Windows – MS Office
- Networking Knowledge
- Strong communication skills (written/spoken)
- Well-organized with attention to detail
- Good customer-approach/very customer-centric
- Mobile development (Android, iOS)
The more of the following, the better:
- Operating Systems (Linux, Mac OS X, …)
- Programming Languages (JAVA, C#, …)
- Scripting (XML, HTML, JSON, CSS, XSLT, …)
- Databases (Oracle, MariaDB, MS SQL, …)
- Servers (Websphere, Apache, Weblogic, JBOS, …)
- Web Services (Soap, REST, Groovy)
- Languages other than English
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant, and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Privacy Center.