Recorded on: March 1, 2022
- David Vergara, Senior Director Product Marketing, OneSpan
- Will LaSala, Senior Director Global Solutions, OneSpan
Outdated yet ubiquitous, passwords are inconvenient, risky and costly to maintain. So what’s the best way for banks to modernize authentication with secure and user-friendly passwordless technologies?
In this webinar, digital security experts discuss how a passwordless approach to authentication can fully address all the limitations of passwords for bank customers. They’ll share the benefits of how passwordless authentication can dramatically improve the user experience, drive growth, reduce exposure to account takeover and related fraud, and drive down operating costs.
- The evolution of passwords, related challenges and vulnerabilities
- Valuable insights on passwordless authentication preferences and trends for common use cases
- Best practices for deploying passwordless solutions
- Why leaning into the cloud can unlock even greater value