Senior Technical RecruiterMontréal, Quebec, Canada
We are looking for a Temporary Senior Recruiter (3-6 months) with full cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
A successful Recruiter will collaborate with the lead recruiter as well as the HR manager on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal temporary recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to collaborate with the lead recruiter to attract, hire and retain the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline. The recruiter will work on a contractual basis with the high probability of it turning into a permanent position.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with lead recruiter and managers; interviewing applicants on set of qualifications.
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job board, colleges, etc.
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Screen candidates’ resumes and job applications.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
- Provide analytical and well-documented reports about your interviews to hiring managers.
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- 3-5 years of successful experience working as a recruiter.
- BAC in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Strong phone, interviewing, people skills.
- Professionalism and organizational skills.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, coordination etc.)
- Familiarity Recruitment Software and Applicant Tracking (Ex: Greenhouse)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.