OneSpan is looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our Sales team in Moscow.
We are looking for a Challenger Sales individual, who is accountable for developing new businesses, ensuring Customers satisfaction, and maintaining positive and value-driven constructive and consultative relationships with new and existing customers, in the Nordics region.
The Account Executive has the ability to always differentiate OneSpan solutions from the competition. He/She will also build an eco-system with other OneSpan team members and Partners to drive purpose specific solutions and provide highest ROI.
Furthermore, he/she will be responsible for implementing sales strategies and generating results from the client.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Duties include working closely with sales and presales team to acquire multiple new accounts.
- Develop new prospects while differentiating and selling OneSpan value proposition.
- Ensure and maintain clients' satisfaction, primarily driven by value-add and business related relationships.
- Tie OneSpan capabilities to customer challenges and apply the quantifiable value the customer will receive.
- Ensure Operation excellence by keeping SFDC always updated, guaranteeing business linearity and forecast accuracy.
- Strive to deliver consistently high performance and achieve sales target.
- At least 5 years of overall ICT-sector experience in direct sales of software products including SaaS model, primarily concerning fraud / risk analytics solutions within the Moscow region or elsewhere in Russia.
- End user selling experience (direct touch) is a must.
- Experience within the financial sector is crucial.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive, client oriented attitude.
- Excellent command of English and Russian.
- Assertive and independent professional who is able to negotiate successfully with professional buyers.
- Customer and service oriented as well as a highly independent worker.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel extensively (sometimes on short notice).
- Able to work remote-based (home office).