OneSpan is looking for an Account Executive to join our team in Mexico. We are looking for a Challenger Sales individual who is accountable for developing new businesses, ensuring Customers satisfaction, and maintaining positive and value-driven constructive and consultative relationships with new and existing customers.
The Account Executive has the ability to always differentiate OneSpan solutions from competition.
The Account Executive will also build an eco-system with other OneSpan team members and Partners to drive purpose specific solutions and provide highest ROI.
Furthermore, he/she will be responsible for implementing sales strategies and generating results from the client.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties include working closely with sales and presales team on multiple accounts.
- Develop new prospects while differentiating and upselling OneSpan value proposition.
- Ensure and maintain Customers satisfaction, primarily driven by value-add and business related relationships.
- Tie OneSpan capabilities to customer challenges and apply the quantifiable value the customer will receive.
- Ensure Operation excellence by keeping SFDC always updated, guaranteeing business linearity and forecast accuracy.
- Strive to deliver consistently high performance and achieve sales target.
- 6 – 10 years of overall ICT-sector experience in direct sales of SW products including Saas model, primarily about digital onboarding and digital signature within Mexico. Experience selling in Central America and Caribbean is a plus.
- Experience within the LATAM market, focusing on the insurance, telco, government, and healthcare sectors.
- End user selling experience and well as strong channel management experience
- Excellent communication skills and a positive, client centric attitude.
- Assertive and independent professional who is able to negotiate successfully with professional buyers.
- Customer and service oriented as well as highly independent.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel extensively (sometimes on short notice).
- Able to work from remote home-office.
- Native Spanish speaker and English (business fluent) mandatory.