The future of work is flexible, and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic, and we are embracing work flexibility. Many positions and locations will provide you with the choice of in office work, distributed or hybrid. We collaborate with each employee to develop their preferred work environment.
We are currently looking for an experienced business analyst to help guide our organization throughout its business transformation. From researching progressive system solutions to evaluating their impacts, the ideal candidate will be a detailed planner, expert communicator, and top-notch business systems analyst. This person should also be wholly committed to the discovery and development of innovative solutions in an ever-changing digital landscape.
- Drive awareness of requirements across business units and identify substandard systems processes through evaluation of real-time data
- Serve as thought leader for technical business processes, developing systems prototypes that promote increased efficiency and productivity on multiple levels
- Create and implement precise management plans for every project, with attention to transparent communication at all levels
- Perform, evaluate, and communicate thorough quality assurance at every stage of systems development
- Determine and develop project charters / user requirements
- Manage technology 3rd parties to implement projects from end to end
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with executives and stakeholders across business units (ex: sales, marketing, finance, legal) to define and drive a technical roadmap of projects and enhancements: Lead working groups to evaluate and prioritize requests against corporate goals, propose initiatives through process evaluation and manage status reporting from team to executives.
- Manage projects through full lifecycle: scoping, requirements, design, testing and deployment.
- Strategic thinker with excellent organizational skills and a knack for capturing the big picture
- Perform complex business and systems analysis work including requirements gathering/user story creation via information gathering sessions with business users and technical staff; Develop supporting documentation such as process flows, mockups, and system interface diagrams
- Develop comprehensive test plans, coordinate test activities, lead UAT exercises and/or help execute test components
- Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with partners for optimized systems integration, and respond to questions and concerns from managers and executives with supporting research and recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable higher education
- 3 - 5 years of relevant prior work experience within IT business process engineering mandatory
- Functional Experience with CRM (Salesforce) and Workday ERP systems mandatory
- Experience in Lead to Cash transformation initiatives preferred
- High-tech/Software company prior experience preferred
- Positive, results driven, rational, logical, team player
- Ability to analyze business processes, design creative process improvements, and train business users on the new processes
- Capable to translate business needs into concrete technical solutions
- Ability to work in a deadline focused, dynamic environment, consistently producing deliverables within agreed upon timelines
This job description indicates in general the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions (as covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act) expected of an incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of an incumbent. An incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant, and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Privacy Center.