The future of work is flexible and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic and we are embracing work flexibility. Whenever possible, you can choose when you wish to come into the office and when you wish to work from home and get to enjoy the benefits of both worlds.
OneSpan is looking for a Business Development Senior Manager to join our team in Tokyo. The person will be responsible for driving revenue growth in Japan for our electronic signature solutions.
In this role, you will be responsible for sales opportunities within some named accounts and accountable for developing new business cross-industries in the region.
It is expected that your sales experience in the e-sign market will enable you to quickly qualify prospects and efficiently moving them through a repeatable sales process to closure.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Exceed annual revenue quota.
- Identify, implement, and execute go to market strategy to increase sales revenue and acquire new logos.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts.
- Develop close relationships with customers, which will result in customers who are loyal and satisfied 100% of the time.
- Direct engagement with key prospects and customers across various verticals.
- Grow and increase market awareness of OneSpan Sign.
- Work with resellers to aid in territory development.
- Identifying, developing, and maintaining an effective partner network in your Account base.
- Consistent track record of over achievement and new account acquisition selling cross-industries.
- E-Sign or document-management and SAAS experience.
- Capability to manage resources from multiple groups to meet client needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly to ensure critical issues are handled in a timely fashion.
- Japanese native and English (Native or bilingual proficiency).
- Ability to frequently travel in the region to meet customers.
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans, for more information please visit our Talent Acquisition Privacy Center