Customer Success ManagerLondon, UK
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to take over the role of Customer Success Manager. We are very excited to be offering this opportunity to an individual who can take the role to the next level, helping our Customers realize their full potential through our platform.
As the Customer Success Manager, you will be the key point of contact for the customers, working closely with our Customers towards reaching their desired outcome. You will be the Go-to-person to help them with their emerging business needs and help them align their programs with best practices and key success criteria.
This role is a unique opportunity to be part of an organization that has impressive global customers and a ground-breaking product.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, the CSM will be responsible primarily on Retention, Customer satisfaction and Customer Growth, including expansion and cross sell/upsell.
- Responsible for implementing the Customer Success strategy for existing and new customers
- Owns the overall customer relationship, during the lifecycle of the contract
- Designs and executes bespoke Customer Success Plans, to help Customers meet their desired outcomes
- Works closely with internal teams (Sales, Support, Professional Service etc) to deliver flawless customer journeys.
- Tracks and improves customer satisfaction which will lead to customer advocacy
- Develops a strong understanding of our solutions and becomes a trustworthy consultant, catering on the Customers’ business needs
- Diligently pursues the creation and measurement of value, helping to identify the right success criteria, benchmarking and improving business “pains”.
- Acts as the Voice of Customer, ensuring that customer comes always first
- Produces customer facing material including: reporting, documentation, presentations and supporting proposals who can be used to engage with customers in a pro-active way
- Identifies, owns and acts upon service and business issues that could potentially harm the customer relationship
- Passion for Customer Success!
- Well-organized and excellent time management skills
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the Executive level
- Process driven, seeking always to optimize customer journeys and user experience
- Strong Analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial thinker
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong background in some of the following fields:
- Management Consulting
- Account Management
- Technology savvy but also possesses a strong business acumen
- Experience working in SaaS companies
- 3+ years of Customer Success experience, with focus on Financial Services
- Experience in data gathering, analysis and reporting.
- Expert on monitoring Customer Health, and utilizing a CSM Software
- Strong teamwork mentality - a True Team Player across all levels and teams within the organization.
- Self-starter with strong willingness on getting things done under minimum supervision
- Performer! Proven track record on successful customer outcomes, improving adoption, retention and customer satisfaction
- Relentlessly High Standards. You’re not satisfied with the status quo. You thrill in your accomplishments but also know it’s about constantly striving to excel
- Someone who is looking to “roll-up sleeves”, get a grip fast and deliver quick wins
- Customer consulting experience. Experience with a top-5 consulting firm, will be considered a plus
- BA/BS degree required, MBA or MS is a plus.
- Travel required (60%)
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.