You are part of the OneSpan Customer Support organization, providing a Word Class Customer Support Experience.
The Product Specialist will work on 2nd line complex technical cases for the assigned OneSpan product(s)/services among our software solutions for IT security. You will work closely together with a team of assigned Product Specialists and Engineering (3rd line) support to provide timely resolution.
The role is accountable for meeting the restore and resolution Service Levels for all incidents for the assigned OneSpan product(s)/services. Additionally, the Product Specialist is responsible for establishing and maintaining both an internal and external knowledge base to ensure a world class customer support service.
World class customer support
We are fully committed to our customers’ success. Our knowledgeable and highly responsive services and support team’s mission is to ensure timely implementation and problem resolution in the most courteous manner.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver World class customer support in a knowledgeable, courteous and responsive way
- Investigate and diagnose tickets to obtain resolution as quickly as possible
- Provide specialized investigation and diagnosis of all tickets
- Verify resolution with customers and resolve assigned tickets
- Document troubleshooting steps and resolution details
- Escalate Major Incidents to the Incident Manager
- Proactively escalate tickets at risk of breaching Service Level Agreement/Operational Level Agreement to the Incident Manager
- Escalate & prioritize unresolved Incidents to 3rd line
- Become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for assigned product(s)/services
- Pro-actively search for and develop plans to build up and maintain relevant knowledge for associated product(s)/services
- Create and submit 1st line troubleshooting guide
- Create and submit knowledge articles
- Share knowledge for assigned product(s)/services within Global Customer Support team and other OneSpan teams
- Ensures compliance to global operational standards, procedures and best practices.
- Product Focus
- Always ensures protection of customer systems and information
- Position could include shift work and/or on-call duties
Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or equivalent
3+ years’ experience in a Customer/Technical environment
Knowledge of programming or scripting languages (Python, Java, C#, HTML, etc.)
- Knowledge of databases (Oracle or SQL, etc.)
Strong communication skills (written/spoken) in English. Any other European language is a plus.
Well-organized with attention to detail
Good customer-approach/very customer-centric
The more of the following, the better:
- Operating Systems (Linux, Mac OS X, …)
- Servers (Websphere, Apache, Weblogic, JBOS, …)
- Mobile development (Android, iOS)