The future of work is flexible and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic and we are embracing work flexibility. Whenever possible, you can choose when you wish to come into the office and when you wish to work from home and get to enjoy the benefits of both worlds.
We are a global company with a single mission to bring passion into our workplace and quality to our customers. OneSpan is seeking an ambitious and driven Director of Inside Sales with a growth mindset who is looking to help bring our sales team and our company into our new future! Come grow with us!
- Promotes the sale of One Span’s Small Medium Business (SMB) enterprise token offerings
- Manages day-to-day operation and oversight of team by providing sales guidance, planning, and rigor around forecasting, building pipeline, executing and following up on marketing generated demand generation activity, inbound sales activity and managing customer interaction through our CRM system
- Positions One Span’s capabilities in customer terms with passion and enthusiasm
- Collaborate with other departments in order to develop sales strategy for enhancing the
- company’s growth
- Motivate, train, coach, and develop a team of Inside Sales Reps
- Effectively create and articulate ROI in various negotiations
- Ensure that the company meets its stipulated growth goals
- Develop well targeted strategies and sales plans
- Ensure effective prospecting, up/cross selling, pipeline development
- Develop strategies for the allocation of resources for the achievement of given quota
- Develop effective benchmarks for optimum team performance
- Inspire and foster a high-performing sales culture
- Formal training in consultative sales techniques, and Sales Leadership
- Creativity and ability to be a problem solver; with willingness and ability to figure out things on the fly
- 8 - 10 years of experience in cloud technology or professional service-related sales
- 3 -5 years of experience selling contract lifecycle management technologies
- Formal training in consultative sales techniques, and Sales Leadership (MEDDPICC exposure a plus but not required)
- Track record of developing team members into next generation leaders
- Proven ability to negotiate successfully and close complex contracts
- Proven experience improving organizational processes
- True passion for growing teams and building relationships
- Ability to understand online metrics and analytics, and communicate ROI
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility in work schedules within certain time zones
- A strong understanding of business practices and industry trends
- Ability to work independently, with little or no supervision
- Ability to develop sales presentations, position statements, messages, and other sales collateral
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Talent Acquisition Privacy Center.