OneSpan is looking for a Director of Product Marketing to join our team in the UK.
The increase in remote business and digital business initiatives due to the pandemic has driven an urgent need for secure e-signatures around the world. As Director of Product Marketing for OneSpan Sign, you’ll be a strategic, yet hands-on product marketing leader with a track record of increasing the adoption of solutions in the market. You’ll be the expert on the buyers and competition in the markets we serve and work with cross-functional teams – both internal (product, sales, training, web/marketing, etc.) and external (agencies, vendors, etc.) to deliver market/competitive research, differentiated value propositions, go-to-market planning & execution, sales tools & enablement, and expertly developed buyer-oriented content.
In this role, you’ll inspire through:
· Building and executing on go-to-market plans: Work closely with the product management, sales, alliances, and marketing teams in defining and executing GTM plans for new products (e.g., remote online notarization) and connectors.
· Expansion: Identify new geographies and use cases where we can win. Size market opportunities and areas for growth globally and in adjacent industries.
· Customer growth: Develop effective strategies, programs, and tools to help our sales and customer success teams grow and scale the use of OneSpan Sign within our existing customer base.
· Brand awareness: Develop compelling value propositions and positioning that help elevate our brand and solutions in the marketplace.
· High-impact content and tools: Develop and maintain buyer-oriented content (e.g., website content, datasheets, videos, articles, blog posts, etc.) and ensure alignment with key stakeholder groups including sales, demand generation, corporate communications, product management, professional services, and the executive team.
· Sales knowledge transfer: Create & deliver materials for reference by the sales (direct & indirect) organization, including sales training, presentation materials, FAQs, demo scripts, and battle cards that help drive solution adoption and create sales excitement & revenue success.
· High-energy evangelism: Be the spokesperson for our solutions. Deliver a compelling vision to influence internal and external audiences.
· 8+ years of B2B product marketing or product management experience.
· An understanding of the e-signature market and document-centric technologies is a must.
· Experience selling/marketing to banks, insurers, and/or healthcare is a plus.
· Strategic but also willing to be hands-on to execute on tactics, tools, and content.
· Exceptional storyteller and writing skills (writing samples in English are required).
· Incredible appetite and aptitude to learn new technologies and laws/regulations, distill clear/compelling messaging, and evangelize internally and externally.
· Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization.
· Ability to travel (10-15%).
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
· Product marketing or product management certification (e.g., Pragmatic Institute, Product Marketing Alliance, 280 Group, Product Focus, etc.) is a plus.
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We believe that hiring the best talent, will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans. For more information please visit our Privacy Center