OneSpan is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join its R&D department in Bordeaux.
As a Full Stack Developer you will join an international collaboration of 4 Scrum teams to develop the backend and frontend of our new cloud solution for Risk Analytics. You will also be involved in the maintenance and support of our current solution for risk analysis.
OneSpan Risk Analytics helps to protect against fraudulent activities across multiple digital channels, such as online and mobile. It identifies risk at critical steps, predicts risk levels, and takes instant action when suspicious activities are identified. Risk Analytics scores activities in real time based on detailed analysis of user behavior, transaction details, and other key contextual data collected from multiple channels
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be part of our Scrum teams to define, develop, deliver and maintain front end and back end.
- Be involved during all development lifecycle activities (analysis, design, code, task management, testing …)
- Work in close collaboration with Product Architect and Scrum Master (Provide technical support, validate functional specifications, create technical specifications, validate test plan…)
- Assist and support customer and professional services during Proof of concept, pilot, and integration.
- Perform Support Level 3 (engineering)
- You have a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Engineering.
- You have minimum 5 years’ experience in development.
- You have a very good experience in Java and/or .NET development.
- You have experience with Docker, Kubernetes, AWS Serverless computing.
- Good experience with both relational databases and NoSQL databases.
- Good knowledge of REST and Microservices.
- Knowledge of rule-based systems.
- Experience with GitLab.
- You have a very high sense of initiative and you are a team player.
- You are highly motivated with a positive & constructive attitude.
- You have good communication skills in English (verbal, written, presentation). French would be a plus
- You have analytical and problem solving skills, management aptitude.
- You are result-oriented, committed, available, loyal, dedicated and highly motivated.
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.