The future of work is flexible, and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic, and we are embracing work flexibility
Many positions and locations will provide you with the choice of in office work, distributed or hybrid. We collaborate with each employee to develop their preferred work environment.
We are looking for a Global Compensation Lead responsible for planning, implementing & maintaining our compensation programs. You will work closely with the functional HR Business Partners as well as Regional HR in both North America and EMEA/APAC. This position will report to the VP, Global Human Resources.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the implementation and design of compensation programs and guidelines that align to our compensation philosophy and strategy.
- Partner with the HRBPs, Business Leaders, and Regional HR in the design of compensation programs and provide consultation for complex compensation issues.
- Develop global compensation frameworks such as job ranges, leveling and mapping to align to the needs of the business. Partner with HRBPs to develop career ladders & competencies.
- Develop and partner with the L&D team to deliver educational materials, tools and guidelines that support plans, policies, processes.
- Oversee the merit cycle for base pay management
- Manage market research and benchmarking
- Contribute to the preparation of materials for Compensation Committee
- Review the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines and provide recommendations.
- 5+ years of compensation experience
- Bachelors Degree in Business, HR or related field
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Global/International experience
- Strong qualitative, analytical and organizational skills
- Expert level in Excel
- Awareness of evolving trends and continuous improvement opportunities
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Privacy Center.