The future of work is flexible and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic and we are embracing work flexibility. Whenever possible, you can choose when you wish to come into the office and when you wish to work from home and get to enjoy the benefits of both worlds.
We are looking for a Human Resources Generalist to help the employee experience and participate in instrumental initiatives to help grow the business and drive success.
You will be responsible for applying business knowledge and human resources expertise, while providing core HR generalist services and support including consultative employee and manager guidance, performance management, employee relations and HR best practices.
You will be collaborating with team members at all levels and globally to identify and close gaps within the HR function and across the organization balancing employee advocacy with business needs. The individual should be capable of creating and executing a strategy across the region that supports operational goals and objectives.
This position is currently remote in Montreal; however, the individual will be required to go into the office periodically based on business needs. The OneSpan office is located in the Windsor Station, in the heart of downtown Montreal.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively partner with Leaders to establish, implement, and drive short term and long-term strategies HR strategies which support business results.
- Responsible for the local delivery and execution of core HR services to employees and manages in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Facilitate core HR processes such as performance management, change management, compensation planning, and project support.
- Acts as a point of contact for staff with respect to policies and practices related to pay, vacation, holidays and other working conditions.
- Develop and/or bring to the next level existing programs geared toward corporate culture, recognition, and retention.
- Manage group insurance program for Canadian employees.
- Ability to effectively handle challenging and sensitive personnel situations while maintaining confidentiality and exhibiting sound logic and judgment.
- Excellent critical and analytical thinking skills for navigating uncertainty.
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Participate in cross-functional, global initiative teams.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build trusted relationships at all levels within the organization.
- In-depth understanding of HR best practices, with the ability to move seamlessly from strategy development to execution.
- Strong business acumen and leadership presence.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in HR.
- French is mandatory
- HRIS management experience, preferably with Workday.
- Degree in Human Resource Management
- Previous experience within the technology industry is nice to have.
- Candidate should be based in Montreal.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Talent Acquisition Privacy Center.