The future of work is flexible, and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic, and we are embracing work flexibility
Many positions and locations will provide you with the choice of in office work, distributed or hybrid. We collaborate with each employee to develop their preferred work environment.
OneSpan is seeking a quota carrying Inside Sales Representative ambitious and driven business development, sales or customer service professional with a growth mindset who is prepared to manage the sales cycle from business champion to C-Level.
What you have and who you are:
- You’re a Performer. You have a consistent track record of strong performance and have held an individual quota and consistently met goals, whether this is in renewals or net new sales.
- You’re a Team Player. You have worked cross-functionally effectively, whether with a sales engineer, legal, security or product management team member (as examples).
- You Have Energy and Enthusiasm. You have proven experience with building, developing and growing customer relationships. You have represented the company and team in sales-oriented activities and managed a pipeline.
- You are Resourceful. You have a proven ability to find solutions to problems and uncover and overcome roadblocks to achieve your goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees the customer relationship and sales opportunities for target SMB-segment accounts and outbound inside selling activities.
- Take target customers and drive new ACV opportunities through closing.
- Make outbound sales calls and contacts to support pipeline development and acquisition of new customers and ACV.
- Support renewal sales for target accounts by partnering with cross-functional teams.
- Drive customer relationships for target accounts and provide support as needed.
- Source and qualify new target logos, and mine existing accounts for growth opportunities.
- Manage a book of business through annual renewal process and grow their lines of business through leveraging OneSpan solutions.
- Leverage strategic negotiation and contracting to shorten closing cycle.
- Strategically source and manage a pipeline.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in business development, customer service, inside sales or equivalent
- Degree or equivalent experience
Even better if you have
- B2B technology experience
- Salesforce CRM or equivalent experience
- SaaS experience
- Accountability and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to adapt to changing business needs
- Ability to build and grow your network through social networking and in-person events
- Humility and self-awareness
- Comfort with rejection and the ability to brush off defeat
Please consider the following:
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role and do not meet every piece of criteria, please apply! We are looking for the holistically best fit and understand that there are many paths that could lead to success in this role.
We specialize in helping organizations make it easy to digitize their agreements and processes with technologies like e-signature, digital identity verification and digital forms. This is a top priority for organizations as they adapt to the new virtual world for employees, partners and customers. We offer YOU the opportunity to digitalize the buyer journey. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Privacy Center.