OneSpan is looking for a International Market Development Rep Manager to join our team in Brussels, Belgium.
The Market Development Rep (MDR) Manager will manage the international MDR team. MDRs qualify marketing-generated demand, which is demonstrated by engagement with marketing campaigns, specific actions by prospects, or meeting the scoring threshold set by a marketing automation platform (MAP).
In this role he/she will partner closely with the marketing lead generation manager, product marketing, and regional sales leaders to deliver a steady flow of qualified sales opportunities that will contribute to the sales pipeline. The Intrenational MDR Manager ensures the team meets its daily activity and engagement objectives as well as achieves its assigned monthly and quarterly quotas. In order to achieve these objectives, the International MDR manager ensures all team members receive regular and ongoing training updates on the OneSpan solutions and value propositions. The manager works closely with the Lead Generation team to ensure campaign briefings are conducted in order to maximize MQL conversion rates. He/she ensures all necessary materials (such as scripts, email templates, cheat sheets, etc) are prepared and shared with his team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead an international team of MDRs, responsible for identifying potential new revenue projects that feed the sales pipeline by actively reaching out to Marketing generated leads (MQLs) over phone, email, social, and other channels
- Qualify the generated MQLs into early stage revenue opportunities (SQLs)
- Closely collaborate and coordinate market development efforts with the Sales & Marketing Lead Generation departments
- Measure, analyze and report on the team’s KPIs on a regular basis via standardized Salesforce dashboards
- Create and executes telemarketing scripts
- Ensures CRM data quality and completeness by logging all prospect interactions in Salesforce.
- Use established criteria to qualify opportunities before passing them to inside reps, field reps, or channel partners
- Bachelor degree or equivalent sales related experience
- Extensive experience with Salesforce or similar CRM system
- Strong skills in qualifying prospects
- Ability to articulate a strong value proposition
- Five years of team lead or manager experience in a call center context is required (market/business development, customer success, telesales,…)
- Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Skilled at active listening to assess prospect needs and opportunities
- Fluent in English and at least 1 other language
- Prior Inside Sales and/or customer success experience
- Experience or knowledge in anti-fraud or e-signature is a plus
- A record of exceeding quotas in previous positions
- Familiar with social media engagements tools (LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, Twitter)
- Prior experience in the IT sector and/or B2B environment
- Able to swiftly switch between different tasks
- Able to function in a team as well as prioritize/execute tasks independently
- Open to change and willing to learn and test new tactics
- Occasional travel will be required (no more than 20% of the time)