The future of work is flexible, and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic, and we are embracing work flexibility
Many positions and locations will provide you with the choice of in office work, distributed or hybrid. We collaborate with each employee to develop their preferred work environment.
OneSpan is looking for a Junior Salesforce Developer in Chicago.
You are responsible for assisting in the administration and development of custom solutions along with being a QA resource in OneSpan’s Salesforce orgs. You are accountable for ensuring that OneSpan utilizes Salesforce in the most effective way possible, from setup and workflow, to user experience, to integrating service and extending with custom development.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivers moderately complex Salesforce solutions to the business.
- Manage the day-to-day administration and monitoring of OneSpan’s Salesforce orgs:
- User / Profile / Role / Security
- Customization (Objects, Fields, Formulas, Validation Rules, Workflow, Approval Processes, Page Layouts, etc.)
- Licenses Request/Renewal
- Provide Support to all OneSpan’s Salesforce Users
- Maintain system documentation (Policies, Procedures and Operating Manual) through Wiki Pages
- Participates in sprint planning; provides work estimates to deliver product stories; owns development stories.
- Completes required coding to satisfy the defined acceptance criteria and deliver desired outcome.
- Participates in the full software development cycle including coding, testing, implementation, support and sunset.
- Utilizes agile software development practices, coding, data and testing standards, secure coding practices, code reviews, source code management, continuous delivery and software architecture.
- Completes required documentation to communicate information to deployment, maintenance, and business teams.
- Provides product and/or process expertise necessary to support design, development, testing and execution of solutions.
- Consider applying emerging technology solutions to increase efficiency and effectiveness, expectation of continuous innovation
- Resolves problems that result in a decreased time to market; improves quality, enhances flexibility, and embraces the solution provider mindset
- Develops solutions on a variety of platforms according to business requirements
- Possesses an understanding of User Experience practices to improve usability and interaction between the customer and product
- Adopts Service Design, where appropriate, through architecture modularity to enable continuous delivery
- Provides input into overall testing plan; contributes to test approach and scenarios for requirements
- Document Test Cases, Test Plans and does Functional Testing.
- Assists in development of automated testing and supporting code as necessary
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop RESTful Web Services
- Apex Classes / Triggers / Controllers / Visualforce Pages
- Process Builder, Approval process
- SOQL / SOSL
- Experience with SOA including SOAP and REST API Integrations
- Hands on experience with Tools like Data Loader, Eclipse, SoapUI, APEX Explorer, Ant Scripts, AJAX tool kit
- Technical writing and documentation experience a plus
- Experience in practicing agile methodologies, including scrum and continuous integration environments
This job description indicates in general the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions (as covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act) expected of an incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of an incumbent. An incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Privacy Center.