OneSpan is looking for a Jr Technical Evangelist to join our team in North America. Reporting to the Partner and Developer Technologies Manager, the Junior Technical Evangelist will work as an integral part of a dynamic team interfacing with and shaping the OneSpan Community Portal, consisting of current customers, prospective customers, partners, and other OneSpan employees.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist customers, prospects, and partners to integrate our products into their applications through the Community Portal forums and occasionally on the phone with key clients.
- Maintain regular blog posts on the OneSpan Developer Blog
- Help R&D and the documentation team to create and maintain integration guides and example content for the OneSpan Community Portal using the OneSpan Product APIs and SDKs and the latest, popular technologies
- Work with Product Marketing with projects surrounding marketing the technical aspects/features of OneSpan products
- Occasionally attend developer conferences as a technical resource for developers looking to integrate an OneSpan solutions into their applications
- Be a voice for the developer/user community in internal discussions about product plan direction
- Propose speaking sessions at key industry/technology developer conferences
- Moderate external contributions to the Community Portal
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience in a related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (French an asset)
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
- Creative thinker, proactive, team-player, success- and results-oriented
- Willingness and ability to travel occasionally (mostly within the U.S. and Canada)