OneSpan is looking for a hands-on Fulfillment Operator/Engineer to join its Operations department in Mollem, Belgium.
The know-how of this Fulfilment team member is the essence for the high quality and reliability of the OneSpan Distribution services. Through efficient production process preparation, the Fulfilment team - Distribution will establish the highest efficiency and productivity.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Distribution preparation based on files from our customers.
- First line control of the sanction checks (check why someone is "blacklisted")
- Printing documents (letters,...)
- Handling and organizing the maintenance of Printers, PIN Mailers, ..
- Supporting the distribution assistants during the daily production process.
- Verification of the quality for each process step.
- Coordination of every step within the distribution process.
- Data return handling towards our customer.
- Preparing documents for shipments via postal services.
- Keep stock of paper and envelopes up-to-date.
- Report creation to different parties (inside OneSpan and to customers).
- Fluency in Dutch and English is a must. Basic knowledge of French is a plus. Good communication skills (mainly email, but also via phone)
- You are familiar with printed matters, hard copies (e.g. experience in a print shop / copy center is an asset) and/or you are software / technical minded and/or you've obtained a A2 or Bachelor degree (preferably/ in IT / Electronics / Electromechanics)
- Graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, …) is required.
- Hands-on and limited technical skills (e.g. being able to do small maintenance of the printers)
- Interested in learning new Software programs
- You have strong analytical skills, enabling you to define the best solution for the customer
- You are quality-minded and proactive
- You are able to work within time critical guidelines