The future of work is flexible and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic and we are embracing work flexibility. Whenever possible, you can choose when you wish to come into the office and when you wish to work from home and get to enjoy the benefits of both worlds.
OneSpan is looking to hire a Principal Software Developer specializing in DevOps architecture to join its team in Montreal. Our new colleague will participate in the design, and development of multi-tenant SaaS based security software that can be deployed and monitored in multiple cloud environments.
Your work will enable the development team to integrate and collaborate with platform support teams in Belgium, the Netherlands, France and Canada. You will also collaborate with Architects and other Dev-OPS specialists in our various lines of business to serenely and efficiently develop and deliver our core business software solutions.
To be successful:
Our ideal candidate is familiar (experience and/or knowledge) with a significant part of the following methods, domains, terms, technologies and/or tools:
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing, implementing and improving the CI/CD platform
- Supporting the development team in platform or deployment model refactoring
- Identifying, analyzing and responding to build related issues
- Mentoring training and supporting build engineers
- Assessing, documenting and improving on build quality, its success rates and performance
- Contribute to process automation and develop automation tools (GIT, Artifactory, Jenkins, etc.)
- Manage, audit and monitor our build pipelines and systems
- Participate in discussions regarding new technologies and platform directions
- Write and/or enhance scripts
- Write /create/update documentation and procedures
- Support and assist development teams
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in designing, developing and maintaining CI/CD environments.
- 5+ years working on CI/CD operations support
- 5+ years of experience in programming, scripting, configuration management (Java, Groovy, Python, shell) for the intended development of CI infrastructure.
- 5+ years of experience with large scale systems (high volume user community, high volume throughput)
- Proven Excellent understanding of software development and DevOps concepts, debugging processes and procedures.
- Experience with Jenkins and Git
- Infrastructure Provisioning experience and Continuous Delivery experience using tools like Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Helm;
- Containers experience – Docker and Kubernetes;
- Cloud Experience – Knowledge of cloud operations tasks in regard to scalability, deployments and zero-downtime upgrades;
Similarly, the candidate would have the following approach to work:
- Agile/DevOps SDLC (SCRUM, Kanban).
- Proactivity and ability to take ownership until delivery.
- Likes a challenge, and continuously learn new things.
- Team player with a positive mindset.
- Good communication skills.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Talent Acquisition Privacy Center.