OneSpanSign is looking for a Product Manager that will help lead our team to success by ensuring that we deliver the best in class features and functionalities for our internal and external users.
You are results oriented with an insatiable appetite for delivering successful products based on market demand and input from a variety of sources. The successful candidate drives the “what” and not the “how”. You have the ability to grasp, combine and translate analysis and customer feedback into product requirements. Your vision lets you plan the big picture while being able to dive into the details. You will help the Product Management team drive the product roadmap and work closely with Product Development, Sales, Marketing, UX, Services, and Engineering to guide the delivery, launch and support of the best products on the planet for security and electronic signing.
Lastly, you thrive off exceptional user experience and innovation to ensure the success of the mobile and web products worldwide. You work in a professional manner with stakeholders across the board within a fast moving,
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand who our users are, what problems we are trying to solve and how we can measure that success.
- Act as the central point of communication on the cross-functional team. Be the channel of communication between Sales, Business Development, Engineering, and Marketing.
- Work directly with Product Marketing and Product Management in defining the criteria and overall business requirements and trends
- Research and understand market needs and trends, and carry on competitive analysis
- Monitor feedback from clients, support, website reviews, etc to identify and resolve tactical product issues.
- Drive meetings with UX team, quality assurance, support, and the product teams as issues present themselves to ensure there is visibility in the organization.
- Measure outcomes through analytics and feedback and keep on iterating towards the optimal solution
- Drive interaction and meetings with our customers and partners to gather customer feedback and gain insight into the use of our products and services
- Define market and product requirements, user scenarios, and use in creating and delivering successful products and services to our customers and partners
- Min 3 years product management experience
- Experience in SaaS and API integrated software products a plus
- Experience in Banking, Financial Services and Insurance a plus
- Knowledge of best practices across mobile and web platforms operating systems and browsers
- Exceptional design instincts and product taste across platforms
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
- Excellent leadership and people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and customers
- Strong organizational, planning, analytical and decision-making skills
- Experience with consumer business applications, enterprise software, banking, insurance or financial services industries