OneSpan is currently looking for a talented, pro-active and enthusiastic Product Specialist in London!
The Product Specialist will work in 2nd line cases for the assigned OneSpan software product(s)/services. The Product Specialist will work closely together with a team of assigned Product Specialists and Engineering (3rd line) support to provide timely resolution.
The role is accountable for meeting the restore and resolution Service Levels for all incidents for the assigned OneSpan product(s)/services. Additionally, the Product Specialist is responsible for establishing and maintaining both an internal and external knowledgebase to ensure a world class customer support service.
You will be part of the OneSpan Customer Support organization, providing a Word Class Customer Support Experience.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide specialized investigation and diagnosis of all tickets to obtain resolution as quickly as possible
- Verify resolution with customers and resolve assigned tickets
- Document troubleshooting steps and resolution details
- Escalate Major Incidents to the Incident Manager
- Proactively escalate tickets at risk of breaching Service Level Agreement/Operational Level Agreement to the Incident Manager
- Escalate & prioritize unresolved Incidents to 3rd line
- Become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for assigned product(s)/services
- Pro-actively search for and develop plans to build up and maintain relevant knowledge for associated product(s)/services
- Create and submit 1st line troubleshooting guide
- Create and submit knowledge articles
- Share knowledge for assigned product(s)/services within Global Customer Support team and other OneSpan teams
- Ensures compliance to global operational standards, procedures and best practices.
- Always ensures protection of customer systems and information
- Position could include shift work and/or on-call duties
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in a Customer/Technical environment
- Knowledge of Webservices (SOAP, REST, Groovy)
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure
- Scripting (XML, HTML, JSON, CSS, XSLT, …)
- Knowledge of databases (Oracle, MariaDB, MS SQL, …)
- Servers (Websphere, Apache, Weblogic, JBOS, …)
- Experience with Linux
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-organized with attention to detail
- Good customer-approach/very customer-centric
You feel addressed? Join our team! We are looking forward to getting to know YOU!