The future of work is flexible and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic and we are embracing work flexibility. Whenever possible, you can choose when you wish to come into the office and when you wish to work from home and get to enjoy the benefits of both worlds.
OneSpan is looking forward to hiring a Product Specialist to join its North America Technical Support team. The Product Specialist has responsibility for the handling of all 2nd line cases in a knowledgeable, courteous and responsive way.
You are part of the OneSpan Customer Support organization, providing a Word Class Customer Support Experience. The Product Specialist will work in 2nd line cases for the assigned OneSpan product(s)/services. 2nd line cases typically cannot be handled by the Support Analysts/Specialists (1st line). The Product Specialist will work closely together with a team of assigned Product Specialists and Engineering (3rd line) support to provide timely resolution.
The role is accountable for meeting the restore and resolution Service Levels for all incidents for the assigned OneSpan product(s)/services. Additionally, the Product Specialist is responsible for establishing and maintaining both an internal and external knowledgebase to ensure a world class customer support service.
World class customer support
We are fully committed to our customers’ success. Our knowledgeable and highly responsive services and support team’s mission is to ensure timely implementation and problem resolution in the most courteous manner.
• Deliver World class customer support in a knowledgeable, courteous and responsive way
• Investigate and diagnose tickets to obtain resolution as quickly as possible
• Provide specialized investigation and diagnosis of all tickets
• Verify resolution with customers and resolve assigned tickets
• Document troubleshooting steps and resolution details
• Escalate Major Incidents to the Incident Manager
• Proactively escalate tickets at risk of breaching Service Level Agreement/Operational Level Agreement to the Incident Manager
• Escalate & prioritize unresolved Incidents to 3rd line
• Become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for assigned product(s)/services
• Pro-actively search for and develop plans to build up and maintain relevant knowledge for associated product(s)/services
• Create and submit 1st line troubleshooting guide
• Create and submit knowledge articles
• Share knowledge for assigned product(s)/services within Global Customer Support team and other OneSpan teams
• Ensures compliance to global operational standards, procedures and best practices.
• Product Focus
• Always ensures protection of customer systems and information
• Position could include shift work and/or on-call duties
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in a Customer/Technical environment
- Windows – MS Office
- Networking Knowledge
- Strong communication skills (written/spoken)
- Well-organized with attention to detail
- Good customer-approach/very customer-centric
- The more of the following, the better:
- Operating Systems (Linux, Mac OS X, …)
- Programming Languages (JAVA, C#, …)
- Scripting (XML, HTML, JSON, CSS, XSLT, …)
- Databases (Oracle, MariaDB, MS SQL, …)
- Servers (Websphere, Apache, Weblogic, JBOS, …)
- Mobile development (Android, iOS)
- Webservices (SOAP, REST, Groovy)
- Languages other than English (preferably French, Spanish or Portuguese)
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans, for more information please visit our Talent Acquisition Privacy Center