The future of work is flexible and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic and we are embracing work flexibility. Whenever possible, you can choose when you wish to come into the office and when you wish to work from home and get to enjoy the benefits of both worlds.
OneSpan, a world leader in strong authentication and e-signature solutions, is looking for a passionate Quality Assurance Test Engineer to join our team in Brussels, Belgium. As a member of the QA team in Brussels you will work closely with OneSpan Digipass R&D and Customer Interfacing Solutions team to test and qualify a broad range of its Digipass products and software solutions.
The QA Test Engineer assists in maintaining, implementing and extending existing testing artefacts (test specifications, test harnesses, & test automation framework). The Test Engineer uses the various tools to execute tests, both manual and automated, in order to monitor and report on the overall quality of the OneSpan products and solutions. The Test Engineer performs all the necessary test activities to ensure product functionality implementation corresponds with the specifications.
- Design, develop, execute and maintain automated test cases and evaluate test results to ensure our products and solutions meet functional requirements and design specifications
- Create repeatable test cases including acceptance criteria to maximize coverage through critical understanding of intended behaviors of product features
- Execute both manual & automated test cases; work with developers/support engineers to help reproduce/troubleshoot/root-cause software issues; and report regularly test status and updates to the R&D team.
- Actively participate in user stories definition, providing feedback, time estimates and identifying areas of risk
- Be an advocate for quality throughout the development process
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- A professional curiosity in Software testing
- Exposure/experience to programming in Python or any object-oriented language is important
- Ability to resolve complex problems with creative solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a natural curiosity and attention to detail
- Shown ability to focus on deliverables and meet scheduled deadlines
- Good technical writing skills and ability to describe clearly complex processes and tasks
- Experience with Windows and/or Linux scripting
- Experience installing and configuring services on Windows and Linux
- Fluency in English (speaking/writing) is required
- Experience with load, stress and performance testing
- Ideally experience programming in C#, Java, GUI & API testing and data validation
- Exposure to test automation (Python, Perl, Java, Ruby, PHP) is an asset
- Familiarity with source control tools such as Git
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Talent Acquisition Privacy Center.