The future of work is flexible, and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic, and we are embracing work flexibility. Many positions and locations will provide you with the choice of in office work, distributed or hybrid. We collaborate with each employee to develop their preferred work environment.
You will be working in our Brussels office on Tuesdays, the rest of the days you can choose whether you would like to work from home or the office.
- Providing exceptional service by reaching out via phone on a consistent basis and building strong customer relationships. In addition, providing a consultative and proactive process to producing competitive renewal quotes.
- Consulting with internal sales teams to prepare renewal quotes, overcome objections through process of negotiation and adjust quotes as required to ensure competitiveness of the solution being presented to the customer.
- Maintaining and updating reporting systems used for research and providing accurate forecasts within a sales support territory.
- Cultivating strong business relationships with the Account Executives and other stakeholders.
- Becoming a trusted advisor for the Customer for their support needs.
- Utilizing departmental standard operating procedures to bring renewal contracts in at full value and on time.
- Taking ownership of the contracts assigned to you. A strong sense of urgency is required to manage your portfolio resulting in full value, on time renewals.
- Consistently looking to enhance the renewal process and procedures while working to achieve an exceptional team environment.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- University/College degree within a related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Exceptional communication both written and verbal, with the ability to listen and understand client needs and focus the content
- Strong desire in establishing and maintaining strong relationships with client
- Ability to work cross functionally with a dynamic team who rely on each other to achieve overall corporate goals
- Goal-oriented, positive, a self-starter, with strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
- Proven experience working in a fluid environment that is ever growing and changing
- Fluency in English, Dutch and French
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant, and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Privacy Center.