OneSpan is looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our team in Singapore.
In this role you will be responsible for sales opportunities within some named accounts and accountable for developing new business in Thailand, Indonesia, and Philippines (Korea and Taiwan nice to have). It will be required that you develop a business plan to ensure you track and measure progress and drive towards exceeding the allocated sales quota.
It is expected that your sales experience will enable you to quickly qualify prospects and efficiently moving them through a repeatable sales process to closure. It further requires mastering an understanding of a customer’s business and security needs in their Digital Transformation journey. The prime focus of this role will be cross-industries for e-signing needs.
- Exceed annual revenue quota
- Create and rapidly execute a territory growth plan
- Construct Account Opportunity plans & drive associated activities to drive sales closure
- Negotiate business terms and conditions that are within OneSpan guidelines and provide value to our customers
- Work with resellers to aid in territory development
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts
- Develop close relationships with customers, which will result in customers who are loyal and satisfied 100% of the time.
- Build relationships with your customer base
- Direct engagement with key prospects and customers across various verticals
- Grow and increase market awareness of OneSpan and its suite of products and solutions
- Identifying, developing and maintaining an effective partner network in your Account base
- You have a Bachelor degree and at least 5 years of field sales experience
- A consistent track record of over achievement and new account acquisition
- You are selling to both the line of business as well as IT
- Having Security and SAAS experience is an asset
- You have a proven track record selling cross-industries
- You have an executive presence.
- You can work effectively across organizational lines as needed.
- The ability to gain support from multiple levels of management including executive, line of business, finance, IT and legal
- You have the ability to manage resources from multiple groups to meet client needs
- You have outstanding written, verbal, presentation and negotiation skills
- You have strong PC skills including use of CRM software, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- You speak fluent Chinese and English
- A good team player
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We believe that hiring the best talent, will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans. For more information please visit our Privacy Center