The future of work is flexible and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic and we are embracing work flexibility. Whenever possible, you can choose when you wish to come into the office and when you wish to work from home and get to enjoy the benefits of both worlds.
For our sales team in Tokyo we are looking for a Senior Account Manager that will focus on net new logo’s, as well as managing assigned accounts. She/He will be accountable for developing new business, ensuring customers satisfaction, and maintaining positive and value-driven relationships with new and existing customers. The Senior Account Manager has the ability to always differentiate OneSpan solutions from competition. Duties include working closely with sales and presales team on multiple accounts.
• Develop new prospects while differentiating and upselling OneSpan value proposition.
• Ensure and maintain Customers satisfaction, primarily driven by value-add and business related relationships.
• Tie OneSpan capabilities to customer challenges and apply the quantifiable value the customer will receive.
• Ensure Operation excellence by keeping SFDC always updated, guaranteeing business linearity and forecast accuracy.
• Strive to deliver consistently high performance and achieve sales target.
• several years of overall experience in direct sales of SW products including SaaS model, primarily about digital onboarding, digital signature and AI risk analytics within the assigned territory.
• End user selling experience (direct touch).
• Experience within the Japanese market, focusing on the financial sector.
• Excellent communication skills and a positive, client centric attitude.
• Assertive and independent professional who is able to negotiate successfully with professional buyers.
• Customer and service oriented as well as highly independent.
• Willingness and flexibility to travel extensively (sometimes on short notice).
• Native Japanese speaker and English (business fluent) mandatory.
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans, for more information please visit our Talent Acquisition Privacy Center