OneSpan is looking for a Senior Accountant in Brussels.
Job duties and responsibilities
As Senior Accountant, you will assist the Belgian accounting team in the AP & closing activities, but also fulfill the legal requirements for several EMEA entities (Belgium, UK, the Netherlands).
- Accurate booking of AP invoices and review payments
- Monthly, quarterly and annual closure of various entities (payroll, fixed assets, accruals, ...)
- VAT declarations
- External audit
- Annual accounts
- Tax returns (review and send documentation)
- +5 years experience in Accounting
- Bilingual Dutch-English OR bilingual French-Dutch with a very good level of English
- Bachelor degree in accounting
- Knowledge of excel, Word, outlook is required
- He/she can easily work with different systems
- He/she can quickly learn new aspects and processes
- Assertive and stress resistant
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.