At OneSpan, you’ll be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what’s possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters.
OneSpan is looking forward to hiring a Senior DevOps to join its team in Montreal. Our new colleague will participate in the design, development of tools supporting and promoting the automation of various development operations
Your work will enable the different development teams in Belgium, the Netherlands, France and Canada to serenely and efficiently develop and deliver one of our core business software solutions.
To be successful:
Our ideal candidate is familiar (experience and/or knowledge) with a significant part of the following methods, domains, terms, technologies and/or tools:
- SCM (Git).
- Client-side web frameworks (Vue, React or Angular).
- Backend Web application (Express, Flask, Spring).
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, AWS SDK, Ansible).
- Cloud Infrastructure Management (AWS, Azure or GCP).
Important technical skills
- Containerization (ECS, Docker, Kubernetes).
- Troubleshooting, using centralized logging (LOGZ.io, Cloudwatch logs), APM (New Relic, DataDog ) and Network capture (nmap, flow logs, tcpdump).
- Continuous Integration/Delivery, using pipelines (Gitlab).
- Web application and network Security (OWASP, encryption, SOC/PCI-DSS/ISO).
Similarly, the candidate would have the following approach to work:
- Agile/DevOps SDLC (SCRUM, Kanban).
- Proactivity and ability to take ownership until delivery.
- Likes a challenge, and continuously learn new things.
- Team player with a positive mindset.
- Good communication skills.