At OneSpan, you’ll be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what’s possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters.
OneSpan is looking forward to hiring a DevOps Engineer to join its team in Montreal. Our new colleague will participate in the design, development and maintenance of our cloud infrastructure (AWS, ...)
Your work will enable the different development teams in Belgium, the Netherlands, France and Canada to serenely and efficiently develop and deliver our “Trusted Identity Platform”, one of our core business software solutions.
Tasks and responsibilities:
As a DevOps Engineer at OneSpan, you will:
- Maintain, consolidate and develop “continuous integration”.
- Manage and monitor our cloud infrastructure and systems. (Amazon cloud, … .)
- Manage virtualized environments. (VMware, … .)
- Manage build environments. (Docker, Ansible, … .)
- Advise upon new technologies.
- Contribute to process automation and develop automation tools.
- Write and/or enhance scripts.
- Write /create/update documentation and procedure.
- Perform daily maintenance tasks
- Apply various open source technologies and tools to “orchestrate” solutions.
- Participate in a 24/7 shift system, for occasional 3rd line technical problems.
Our ideal candidate is familiar (experience and/or knowledge) with a significant part of the following methods, domains, terms, technologies and/or tools:
- “Containerization technologies”, more specific Kubernetes and Openshift (this is a must)
- Hands-on management of cloud infrastructure solutions (AWS) is important.
- “Continuous integration”, deployment methods/pipelines. (Jobs, builds, deployments.) (Jenkins, … .)
- DevOps and scripting tools such as Ansible, Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, Grafana, Kibana.. .
- SCM such as Git.
- Knowledge of the programming languages Ruby and Python is an asset.
- Working across multiple teams to deliver an end product.
- Modern web development, patterns and practices, web application security.
- An agile way of working (SCRUM) and capability to comply with standards and best practices.
- Soft skills such as taking ownership and proactivity, good interaction and clear communication skills are important.
- You are a team player with a positive mindset, who can work autonomously, likes a challenge and takes initiative.
- The opportunity to join a market leader in data security.
- The opportunity to help us shape the future of “state of the art” software solutions.
- Working within an international SCRUM team with people sharing a common passion for software and technology.
- A dynamic, informal and pleasant environment with room for initiative.
- Daily exposure to new and innovative ideas and motivated people.
- An onboarding training of minimum 2 days in our Montreal Office.
- Possibilities for personal development.
- An international working environment with exposure to successful business cultures and practices from the US, Europe and Asia / Pacific.
- A competitive salary, benefits and flexible working hours.