The future of work is flexible, and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic, and we are embracing work flexibility. Many positions and locations will provide you with the choice of in office work, distributed or hybrid. We collaborate with each employee to develop their preferred work environment.
OneSpan’s Senior Director of Customer Success role is the perfect opportunity for a passionate, customer focused leader to have an immediate and massive impact both externally and internally.
Our Customer Success team acts as the trusted advisor and advocate, building and growing an ongoing and healthy relationship with each customer. You will be responsible for the development, management, transformation and performance of the Customer Success Organization. You will own the evolution of the role within the OneSpan ecosystem while ensuring the achievement of our retention and renewal goals. This includes hiring, training, and managing performance to ensure company targets and objectives are met. Ideally, you are based on or near the East Coast.
- Build, lead and scale a growing customer success management team while ensuring an excellent customer experience and that outcomes meet our customer goals.
- Hire, enable, coach and develop your team of high performing CSM’s to align with individual, team and company goals.
- You will take care of the daily management of our Customer Success organization, including coaching & developing the team.
- Execute analysis of customer health and structure measurable KPI’s to drive satisfaction, adoption, retention, product implementation and reduce churn.
- Regularly meet with direct reports to review the customer health of their accounts, assist with complex sales cycles, discuss pipelines, mitigate risk and provide guidance as necessary.
- You will design and launch critical programs to improve customer experience and operational efficiency.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific requirements.
- You will identify, implement and manage tools to help drive superior customer success.
- Drive continuous change and improvement initiatives throughout the team, raising improvement suggestions and/or pain points to the Senior Leadership as necessary.
- Manage the activities and performance of the team to ensure correct execution of policies, practices and procedures.
- Contribute to the transition of OneSpan’s solutions to a SaaS, while providing Customer Success coverage to all customers.
- 10+ years’ experience in managing of a global distributed Customer Success team, within a multicultural environment.
- A customer-centric mindset with a passion for delivering value and exceeding customers’ expectations.
- Several years of experience in a customer facing capacity, preferably within a custom success organization within a high growth technology company.
- Powerful consultative skill set and communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to influence customer and internal stakeholders.
- Strong empathy for customers AND a passion for revenue and growth.
- Experienced in CRM systems (Salesforce) and Customer Success Management platforms.
- Capability to communicate effectively and clearly to ensure critical issues are handled in a timely fashion.
- Ability to travel internationally when required (Brussels, Chicago, Montreal, Singapore)
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant, and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Privacy Center.