The future of work is flexible, and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic, and we are embracing work flexibility. Many positions and locations will provide you with the choice of in office work, distributed or hybrid. We collaborate with each employee to develop their preferred work environment.
The Sr. Director of Account Management will be responsible for the development, management, and the execution of all sales plans and performance of Renewal Sales Specialists to meet sales quotas throughout assigned renewal accounts. This includes hiring, training, and managing performance to ensure company targets and objectives are met.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- You take care of the daily management of our “Renewals Sales” department, including coaching & developing our team of Renewal Sales Specialists.
- You will oversee an efficient and customer-friendly renewal sales process.
- Regularly meet with direct reports to review pipelines, assist with complex sales cycles, discuss health of their accounts and provide guidance as necessary.
- Manages the activities and performance of direct reports to ensure execution of sales policies, practices, and procedures.
- Maintains clear and concise sales activity records and prepares required monthly sales reports within Salesforce and presents to management as necessary
- Drive continuous improvement throughout the team and change initiatives, raising improvement suggestions and/or pain points to the Senior Leadership as necessary.
- Own and drive our renewals business, growing the business through renewal practices and expansion usage
- Highly motivated overachiever with a minimum of 10+ years of experience in international sales
- You are a true people manager with proven managerial experience of at least 3 years, including managing a remote sales team within an multicultural environment
- Be adept at using computer technology for day-to-day operations such as MS Office, Project and CRM system.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly to ensure critical issues are handled in a timely fashion.
- English proficient other languages are an asset
- Ability to travel internationally when required
This job description indicates in general the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions (as covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act) expected of an incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of an incumbent. An incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant, and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Privacy Center.