The future of work is flexible and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic and we are embracing work flexibility. Whenever possible, you can choose when you wish to come into the office and when you wish to work from home and get to enjoy the benefits of both worlds.
OneSpan is looking for Senior Director, Strategic Sourcing & Real Estate who will work closely with business leaders to develop and implement global spend strategies, develop and implement global spend strategies improve the quality of procurement services & global oversight of real estate.
About the Role:
- Utilize strong communication and collaboration skills with business partners to set the global strategic and tactical direction for sourcing efforts related to spend categories, consistent with the business vision and strategy
- Ensure the execution of standards, controls, policies, procedures, and performance metrics to effectively and efficiently manage the acquisition and reporting of spend across the company
- Create category sourcing teams and deploy effective procurement processes by effectively communicating category strategies to business units
- Lead, direct, and manage a team of procurement specialists providing sourcing support for spend categories such as Real Estate, Professional Services, Marketing, Travel, Legal, and IT
- Understand and monitor key spending trends, cost drivers, market factors, and geographic considerations
- Manage and facilitate all aspects of the procurement activities, including vendor evaluations, buyer and supplier processes, and related audits
- Locate, analyze, develop and maintain a consolidated supplier base to meet current and future needs of all purchased materials and services
- Lead enterprise-wide negotiations and develop contracts for the supply of standard and complex products and services with new and existing suppliers
- Oversight of the company’s real estate portfolio, including facilities management, workplace services, and identification of new workplaces and related lease negotiation and construction
- Lead quarterly business reviews to drive continuous improvement in cost, delivery, and quality performance
- Uphold company fiduciary responsibilities; actively ensure and maintain adherence to company standards and values, business controls, ethics, policies and procedures, and professional standards
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of experience performing strategic sourcing and procurement activities for respective categories.(Global expertise in services sourcing and real estate management.)
- 7+ years of strategic sourcing experience
- Experience developing and implementing successful cost savings initiatives
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen understanding of relevant cost drivers
- Excellent negotiation skills with external and internal stakeholders
- Ability to communicate/interact with executives and other business leaders, including the company’s private equity operating partners
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to structure and prioritize work to achieve specific deliverables in an environment characterized by tight deadlines and competing priorities
- Proven change management skills
- Strength in working with data from disparate sources
- Project Management
- High ethical standards and strong quality of work mindset
- Customer focused service delivery model
- Experience completing RFPs and RFQs for various spend categories.
- Strong background with procurement tools and processes (e. g. e-RFx, Reverse Auctions)
- Experience in leading negotiation teams
- Strong communication skills giving presentations to senior management
- Experience putting major focus on meeting and exceeding objectives
- Master’s degree
- Real Estate sourcing experiences
- E-RFx experience
- Business Intelligence tool (e. g. Business Objects) experience
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Talent Acquisition Privacy Center.