The future of work is flexible and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic and we are embracing work flexibility. Whenever possible, you can choose when you wish to come into the office and when you wish to work from home and get to enjoy the benefits of both worlds.
OneSpan is looking for Sr Embedded DevOps to join our team in Montreal.
We are building from the ground up our next generation, Cloud Native Platform that will serve as a center of gravity for our all our current and future OneSpan applications. You will actively participate in building decoupled shared services using latest best practices and providing an ecosystem allowing OneSpan to grow its business. Come join us and have your voice heard as this is the moment to influence the future of OneSpan’s offerings.
The chosen individual will have abundant opportunities to contribute to product evolution, and to acquire new knowledge and skills.
If you want your abilities to have a tangible impact, join our team!
- Help drive the DevOps practice within R&D with the support of management;
- Participate in product and cloud architectural design and analysis;
- Implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery solutions and help automate various stages of the deployment and testing processes by leveraging Infrastructure as Code;
- Create and maintain technical documentation;
- Work with the QA team to design automated performance and scalability testing strategies;
- Minimum of 6 to 10 years of relevant experience;
- Expertise in building containers using pipelines such as GitLab, GitHub, Jenkins, etc.;
- Proficiency with scripting languages (Bash, Python, etc.);
- Infrastructure Provisioning experience and Continuous Delivery experience using tools like Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef;
- Containers experience – Docker and Kubernetes;
- Cloud Experience – Knowledge of cloud operations tasks in regard to scalability, deployments and zero-downtime upgrades;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French;
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans, for more information please visit our Talent Acquisition Privacy Center