OneSpan is looking for a Senior Frontend (Application Architect) to join the Architecture team in Montreal.
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.
You are passionate about building a state of the art software products with market success. You want to grow your career and have an impact. You like to be part of a team working with leading-edge technologies. We need you to:
* Be a key member of Enterprise Architecture Team within R&D, developing high performance, extremely scalable SaaS applications
* Participate in defining product architecture and design
* Lead design and development of complex system components and deal with technical challenges
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in defining product architecture and design
- Lead design and development of complex system components and deal with technical challenges
- Create technical documentation
- Collaborate with product owners on defining the scope of development integrations
- Keep an eye on relevant industry standards, technology trends and open source projects
- Participate in all development life cycle activities hands-on (analysis, designing, coding, task management, testing, etc.)
- Work on projects with teams located in Europe and North America
Skills and Competencies:
- 5+ years’ experience designing and building software applications
- Bonus points for Micro-frontend architecture and technologies
- Proficiency in using software best practices like test-driven development (TDD) and continuous integration
- Extensive experience with cloud native development on platforms such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with scalability and automation
- Proficiency with design and architectural patterns
- Experience with SonarQube, Git, GitLab, GitLab CI
- Experience working with Agile and iterative development methodologies
- Solid understanding of software quality assurance principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as good presentation skills
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Candidates will be required to complete one or multiple applicable technical tests.