The future of work is flexible, and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic, and we are embracing work flexibility
Many positions and locations will provide you with the choice of in office work, distributed or hybrid. We collaborate with each employee to develop their preferred work environment.
OneSpan is looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join our team in Canada, willing to work EST hours.
We are building from the ground up our next generation, Cloud Native Platform that will serve as a center of gravity for our all our current and future OneSpan applications. You will actively participate in building decoupled shared services using latest best practices and providing an ecosystem allowing OneSpan to grow its business. Come join us and have your voice heard as this is the moment to influence the future of OneSpan’s offerings.
The chosen individual will have abundant opportunities to contribute to product evolution, and to acquire new knowledge and skills.
If you want your abilities to have a tangible impact, join our team!
- Work closely with UX designers and Product owners to design and develop responsive, high performance, accessible, secure, reliable React-based web applications targeting both mobile devices and desktop clients.
- Participate in how our enterprise grade SaaS solutions are built, deployed, and operated in a true Agile setting supported by senior developers, testers, and product owners in a flat team structure.
- Participate in technical design and analysis within an Agile team setting. Face challenges, solve problems, take decisions, deliver features and celebrate together!
- Build quality into the product, including learning how & when to use unit, integration, and end-to-end automation tests.
- Learn about and contribute to the development and evolution of our CI/CD pipeline built atop AWS and GitLab.
- Be open to learn and contribute on various technologies in our tech stack.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in design/development of web applications.
- Strong experience with end-to-end release and deployment of web applications.
- Experience in using software best practices like test-driven development (TDD) and continuous integration.
- Solid experience with version control tools, preferably git.
- Experience in teaching and guiding other developers on subjects where they need mentoring.
- Experience in leading technical work (designing, coding, reviewing, testing and deploying).
Nice to have:
- Experience with TypeScript and GraphQL.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Privacy Center.